Redcliffe Peninsula Harness Racing & Sporting Club Inc.
Happy new year to all our sponsors, licensees, staff and supporters.
May you have good health and many winners in 2017!
- Family Friendly Fun! We have a great outdoor playground with seating.
- Live harness racing (pacing & trotting) Wednesday evening and Thursday afternoon
- Feature Fridays and Saturdays (mid-year).
- Restaurant Menu - Kids eat free in January (conditions apply)
- 118 lots - Sunday 9th April 2014 at the Redcliffe Paceway from Noon
- Bus Trip to Burwood Stud to view many of the yearlings on offer - Sunday 26th March, phone office to book your place, ph 3284 4550.
AGM Tuesday 13 December 2016
New Committee: Bernie Ring (President), Jane Orbell-Smith (Vice-President), Reg Vidler (Treasurer), Bronwen Ebert (Committee Member). We also welcome Mr Darryl Kerr to the Committee from the beginning of 2017.
Restaurant now open Thursday afternoons for meals!
We are delighted to announce that we have a new Caterer, Mr Grahame Gately for our Wednesday and feature race nights. Grahame and his team offer delicious and affordable meals in our restaurant. The Lions Club continue to provide a great service in our under grandstand cafe.
We are currently looking for new sponsors - if you want to promote your business through signage, national tv exposure or a race night experience, contact our Administration Manager (Kaye Whittaker) to discuss your options, ph 07 3284 4550. We'd love to have you in our winning team!
Restaurant bookings: ph 3284 4550.
Renewals due January 1st annually
Special thanks to our Sponsors, please support those who support our Club.